NFL suspends Bears LB Trevathan 2 games for hit on Adams
- Buccaneers QB Winston to start Sunday
- Lynch banned 1 game for pushing official
- Jags RB Fournette questionable vs. Colts
- Kuechly out; Benjamin, Kalil to start
- Packers place Rodgers on injured reserve
The league announced the punishment on Saturday. Trevathan has three business days to appeal the suspension.
Adams was taken off the field on a stretcher in the third quarter Thursday night after getting hit in the head during a tackle by Trevathan. The game was delayed for about 5 minutes while medical personnel tended to Adams. He tweeted Friday that he was at home and "feeling great."
Trevathan was called for an unnecessary roughness penalty following Adams' 8-yard catch but was not ejected. He is eligible to return following Chicago's game against Baltimore on Oct. 15.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated September 30, 2017