Bears LB Trevathan has suspension reduced from 2 games to 1
- Patriots cruise by Falcons in SB rematch
- Rams crush Cards 33-0, Palmer breaks arm
- Cutler cracks rib, Moore rallies Miami
- Reprieved Elliott helps Dallas rip 49ers
- S Jackson has 2 TDs, Bears beat Panthers
The league announced the change on Tuesday.
Adams was taken off the field on a stretcher in the third quarter Thursday night after getting hit in the head during a tackle by Trevathan. The game was delayed for about 5 minutes while medical personnel tended to Adams. He tweeted Friday that he was at home and "feeling great."
Trevathan was called for an unnecessary roughness penalty following Adams' 8-yard catch but was not ejected. He is eligible to return following Chicago's game against the Minnesota Vikings on Monday night.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated October 3, 2017