Gronkowski inactive for Patriots primetime matchup vs. Bucs
- School head resigns over black QBs post
- Steelers OL DeCastro out vs. Buccaneers
- Titans LB Correa, S Lewis out vs. Jags
- Titans unsure if Mariota will face Jags
- Eagles RBs Ajayi, Sproles out vs. Colts
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) New England star tight end Rob Gronkowski is inactive for Thursday night's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers with a thigh injury.
The Super Bowl champions added Gronkowski to the injury report after practice Wednesday, listing him as questionable. He's second on the team this season with 20 receptions for 318 yards and two touchdowns.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL .
Updated October 5, 2017