Gronkowski inactive for Patriots primetime matchup vs. Bucs
- Buccaneers QB Winston to start Sunday
- Lynch banned 1 game for pushing official
- Jags RB Fournette questionable vs. Colts
- Kuechly out; Benjamin, Kalil to start
- Packers place Rodgers on injured reserve
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) New England star tight end Rob Gronkowski is inactive for Thursday night's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers with a thigh injury.
The Super Bowl champions added Gronkowski to the injury report after practice Wednesday, listing him as questionable. He's second on the team this season with 20 receptions for 318 yards and two touchdowns.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL .
Updated October 5, 2017