Gronkowski inactive for Patriots primetime matchup vs. Bucs
- Goodell OK with Jones, denies retirement
- Rodgers preparing to face Panthers
- Saints RB Kamara back, 3 still hurting
- Bills QB Taylor likely to start Sunday
- Rams WR Woods set to face Seahawks
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) New England star tight end Rob Gronkowski is inactive for Thursday night's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers with a thigh injury.
The Super Bowl champions added Gronkowski to the injury report after practice Wednesday, listing him as questionable. He's second on the team this season with 20 receptions for 318 yards and two touchdowns.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL .
Updated October 5, 2017