Bills promote Mabin from practice squad; cut Philly Brown
- Buccaneers QB Winston to start Sunday
- NFL mulls discipline for Lynch ref push
- Jags RB Fournette questionable vs. Colts
- Kuechly out; Benjamin, Kalil to start
- Vikes' Barr: Didn't try to hurt Rodgers
Cutting Brown leaves the Bills with just four healthy receivers for their game at Cincinnati on Sunday. Starter Jordan Matthews was already ruled out after breaking his thumb last weekend.
Mabin's promotion to the active roster comes with the Bills listing three defensive backs as questionable to play. Starting cornerback E.J. Gaines is nursing a groin injury, while backup Shareece Wright has a back injury. Staring safety Micah Hyde is dealing with a knee injury.
Mabin was cut by Buffalo two days after its season opener last month and then re-signed to the practice squad a few days later.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated October 7, 2017