Bills promote Mabin from practice squad; cut Philly Brown
- Titans rally, end 11-game skid to Colts
- Surgery for Rodgers, season may be over
- Banned Elliott to get emergency hearing
- Bowman joining Raiders for 1 year, $3M
- Winston day to day with shoulder sprain
Cutting Brown leaves the Bills with just four healthy receivers for their game at Cincinnati on Sunday. Starter Jordan Matthews was already ruled out after breaking his thumb last weekend.
Mabin's promotion to the active roster comes with the Bills listing three defensive backs as questionable to play. Starting cornerback E.J. Gaines is nursing a groin injury, while backup Shareece Wright has a back injury. Staring safety Micah Hyde is dealing with a knee injury.
Mabin was cut by Buffalo two days after its season opener last month and then re-signed to the practice squad a few days later.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated October 7, 2017