Dolphins' Phillips calls Patriots' Andrews 'dirty player'
- WR Jones latest Falcon to miss practice
- Jags RB Fournette expected to practice
- Mariota still dealing with numb fingers
- Broncos' Keenum held out with sore knee
- Browns WR Landry questionable vs. Jets
Phillips' comment Tuesday was accompanied by a video of the play on which he injured his left leg in Monday night's Miami victory.
Andrews went at Phillips' legs trying to block him on a screen pass. Phillips limped off the field, but later returned to the game.
"(hash)dirtyplayer (hash)cantblock," Phillips wrote.
Miami coach Adam Gase declined to say whether he had an issue with the block.
More AP NFL: http://pro32.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 12, 2017