Dolphins' Phillips calls Patriots' Andrews 'dirty player'
- Chargers stun Chiefs with 15 late points
- Eagles QB Wentz has fractured vertebrae
- Beckham having quad further evaluated
- Falcons WR Jones ill but likely to play
- Jets rule out RB Crowell, WR Enunwa
Phillips' comment Tuesday was accompanied by a video of the play on which he injured his left leg in Monday night's Miami victory.
Andrews went at Phillips' legs trying to block him on a screen pass. Phillips limped off the field, but later returned to the game.
"(hash)dirtyplayer (hash)cantblock," Phillips wrote.
Miami coach Adam Gase declined to say whether he had an issue with the block.
More AP NFL: http://pro32.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 12, 2017