Center John Sullivan returns to LA Rams with 2-year deal
- Chargers lead Pro Bowl selections with 7
- Rivera unsure if he'll shut down Newton
- Chargers' Gordon likely to play Saturday
- Redskins' Nicholson charged with assault
- Packers RB Jones done for rest of season
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) Center John Sullivan has re-signed with the Los Angeles Rams, agreeing to a two-year contract.
The Rams announced the deal Friday.
Sullivan started 15 consecutive games in his first season with Los Angeles. He sat out the NFC West champions' meaningless regular-season finale to rest along with four fellow linemen.
The 32-year-old Notre Dame product spent his first eight NFL seasons in Minnesota. He played one year in Washington before signing with Los Angeles last year.
Los Angeles' offensive line will return intact after all five starters didn't miss a game due to injury last season.
For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 16, 2018