Raiders sign free agent linebacker Kyle Wilber
- Vikes worried about Griffen's well-being
- Winston back with Bucs but may not start
- Panthers acquire OL Newhouse from Bills
- Falcons put S Allen on season-ending IR
- Titans add Davis with injuries at QB
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) The Oakland Raiders have signed free agent linebacker Kyle Wilber to provide depth and special teams help.
The Raiders also announced Saturday they signed defensive lineman Tank Carradine, who revealed his decision to join the Raiders a day earlier.
Wilber played 89 games in six seasons with Dallas, recording 104 tackles, 3+ sacks, one pass defensed, two forced fumbles and four fumble recoveries.
He played all 16 games last season with four tackles on defense and 10 on special teams under coordinator Rich Bisaccia, who now holds the same job in Oakland.
Carradine played 44 games over four seasons with the 49ers, getting 5+ sacks.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL .
Updated March 17, 2018