Falcons' Julio Jones misses practice, says he's good to play
- Playoff stakes high for Vikes at Seattle
- Bears pick off Goff 4 times, stifle Rams
- Miami stuns Pats on 2-lateral TD at :00
- Cowboys win in OT, near NFC East crown
- KC tops Ravens in OT after rallying late
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones says he's "good" to play against New Orleans on Sunday despite missing his second day of practice with tightness in his calf.
Jones says his absence from practice on Thursday was "just precaution." He says he "felt some tightness" in last week's 31-24 win over Carolina.
The Falcons also held out running back Devonta Freeman (sore right knee), linebacker Corey Nelson (calf) and defensive ends Takk McKinley and Derrick Shelby, who have groin injuries. Nelson was hurt in Wednesday's practice.
Freeman did not play in the win over Carolina.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated September 20, 2018