Bulls announce contract for forward Nikola Mirotic
- Cuban donates $10M after workplace probe
- 76ers promote ex-All-Star Brand to GM
- Raptors GM says Leonard happy, healthy
- Jordan donates $2M for hurricane relief
- Heat G Waiters won't be ready for season
CHICAGO (AP) The Chicago Bulls say they have re-signed forward Nikola Mirotic.
The Bulls did not announce the terms Tuesday, though a person familiar with the situation said two days earlier that two-year deal could pay as much as $27 million. The club holds an option for the second season.
The 6-foot-10 Mirotic averaged 10.6 points last season. He has scored 10.8 per game over three seasons.
Updated September 26, 2017