Bulls G Dunn scratched with left knee tendinitis
- Warriors team to beat as season begins
- Butler again practices with Wolves
- Knicks cut Noah with $37.8M left on deal
- Pelicans cut veteran G Jack, F Green
- Hawks waive Robinson, Hunter, Anderson
CHICAGO (AP) Bulls point guard Kris Dunn has been scratched because of left knee tendinitis.
Dunn is averaging 13.2 points in 30 games, 21 starts, in his first season with Chicago. He was acquired in the June trade that sent Jimmy Butler to Minnesota.
Jerian Grant replaced Dunn in the starting lineup Friday night against Indiana. It was Grant's 15th start of the season.
For more NBA coverage: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated December 29, 2017