Bulls G Dunn scratched with left knee tendinitis
- Oladipo suffers serious knee injury
- Harden has career-best 61 in win at MSG
- Grizzlies willing to trade Conley, Gasol
- Embiid has 33 and 19 as 76ers edge Spurs
- Mitchell has 35 to lift Jazz by Nuggets
CHICAGO (AP) Bulls point guard Kris Dunn has been scratched because of left knee tendinitis.
Dunn is averaging 13.2 points in 30 games, 21 starts, in his first season with Chicago. He was acquired in the June trade that sent Jimmy Butler to Minnesota.
Jerian Grant replaced Dunn in the starting lineup Friday night against Indiana. It was Grant's 15th start of the season.
For more NBA coverage: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated December 29, 2017