Injured Austin Rivers to miss Clippers' game against Hornets
- Rockets deal Anthony, to be cut by Bulls
- Bucks beat slumping Mavs, push run to 5
- Celtics topple Heat for 4th straight win
- Smart fined $35K for pursuing Bembry
- George, Thunder extend Knicks' home woes
LOS ANGELES (AP) Clippers guard Austin Rivers will miss the Los Angeles' game Sunday against Charlotte after injuring his right Achilles.
The team said he is day-to-day after an MRI taken Saturday revealed no soft tissue injury or structural damage.
Rivers, the son of Clippers coach Doc Rivers, was hurt in a victory over the Lakers on Friday night.
He is averaging career highs in points (15.8), assists (3.6), steals (1.25), 3-point percentage (40 percent) and minutes (32.7).
Updated December 31, 2017