Bulls G Dunn out of concussion protocol
- Oladipo suffers serious knee injury
- Harden has career-best 61 in win at MSG
- Grizzlies willing to trade Conley, Gasol
- Embiid has 33 and 19 as 76ers edge Spurs
- Mitchell has 35 to lift Jazz by Nuggets
CHICAGO (AP) Bulls point guard Kris Dunn is out of the NBA's concussion protocol, though he will miss at least two more games for Chicago.
Executive vice president of basketball operations John Paxson says Dunn "still has a long way to go conditioning-wise," though he is "feeling normal."
The second-year pro has missed the past eight games and will not play against Minnesota or Washington on Friday and Saturday. Chicago meets Orlando on Monday.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated February 8, 2018