Bulls G Dunn out of concussion protocol
- James has 26-12 in debut, Blazers win
- Melvin becomes 1st female Hornets coach
- G League to offer $125K to top prospects
- Nuggets give Malone contract extension
- Simmons, Embiid power 76ers past Bulls
CHICAGO (AP) Bulls point guard Kris Dunn is out of the NBA's concussion protocol, though he will miss at least two more games for Chicago.
Executive vice president of basketball operations John Paxson says Dunn "still has a long way to go conditioning-wise," though he is "feeling normal."
The second-year pro has missed the past eight games and will not play against Minnesota or Washington on Friday and Saturday. Chicago meets Orlando on Monday.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated February 8, 2018