Bulls waive Tony Allen after acquiring veteran last week
- Smart fined $35K for pursuing Bembry
- Ankle shelves Lakers' Ball 4 to 6 weeks
- Bucks host Mavs looking to push run to 5
- 76ers set for visit from potent Rockets
- Rose's late shot lifts Wolves over Suns
CHICAGO (AP) The Chicago Bulls have waived guard/forward Tony Allen after acquiring him in a trade last week.
The 14-year veteran came to Chicago in the deal that sent Nikola Mirotic to New Orleans. Allen averaged 4.7 points in 22 games for the Pelicans before breaking his leg. He has not played since Dec. 10, though he returned to New Orleans' active roster just before the trade.
The Bulls announced the move on Friday.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated February 9, 2018