Smart fined $15,000 for criticism of officiating
- Knicks won't rush future building plans
- 76ers introduce ex-All-Star Brand as GM
- Cuban donates $10M after workplace probe
- Raptors GM says Leonard happy, healthy
- Jordan donates $2M for hurricane relief
BOSTON (AP) Celtics guard Marcus Smart has been fined $15,000 for public criticism of officiating.
NBA executive vice president of basketball operations Kiki VanDeWeghe announced the fine on Tuesday.
After Boston's 123-120 loss to Houston on Saturday, Smart said Rockets guard James Harden is among those who receive favorable treatment from referees.
Smart told the Boston Globe that "certain players" get "calls that other guys just wouldn't get."
More NBA basketball: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated March 6, 2018