Smart fined $15,000 for criticism of officiating
- Brogdon's late 3s lift Bucks by Raptors
- Holiday's 37 help Pelicans down Pistons
- DeRozan, Gay lead Spurs past Jazz
- Walker, Lamb key Hornets' rout of Knicks
- Celtics beat Bulls by 56 for largest win
BOSTON (AP) Celtics guard Marcus Smart has been fined $15,000 for public criticism of officiating.
NBA executive vice president of basketball operations Kiki VanDeWeghe announced the fine on Tuesday.
After Boston's 123-120 loss to Houston on Saturday, Smart said Rockets guard James Harden is among those who receive favorable treatment from referees.
Smart told the Boston Globe that "certain players" get "calls that other guys just wouldn't get."
More NBA basketball: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated March 6, 2018