Toronto's Ibaka ejected in 2nd quarter at Detroit
- 76ers promote ex-All-Star Brand to GM
- Raptors GM says Leonard happy, healthy
- Jordan donates $2M for hurricane relief
- Heat G Waiters won't be ready for season
- Wolves' Patton again has surgery on foot
DETROIT (AP) Toronto forward Serge Ibaka was ejected from the Raptors' game at Detroit on Wednesday night in the second quarter.
With 4:38 remaining in the half, Ibaka was called for a foul against Blake Griffin, and as he was heading back to the bench, he was given a technical foul and thrown out of the game.
Ibaka scored four points on 2-of-8 shooting. The Pistons outscored Toronto 36-18 in the second quarter and led 59-45 at halftime.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated March 7, 2018