Lakers' Ball has surgery on left knee, to be ready by camp
- Irving to visit North Dakota reservation
- 'Melo signs $2.4M deal with Rockets
- Wade will be with Heat if he plays
- James visits Cavs with Lakers on Nov. 21
- Cavs G Clarkson to play in Asian Games
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. (AP) Los Angeles Lakers guard Lonzo Ball has undergone arthroscopic surgery on his left knee.
The team said the procedure on Tuesday was successful and Ball is expected to be fully recovered by the start of training camp in September.
Ball averaged 10.2 points, 6.9 rebounds and 7.2 assists in 52 games as a rookie last season.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated July 17, 2018