Lakers' Ball has surgery on left knee, to be ready by camp
- Spurs rally past winless Lakers in OT
- Vucevic has 24-12 as Magic upend Celtics
- Leonard scores 22, Raptors move to 4-0
- Warriors win 16th straight over Suns
- Butler, D key as Wolves knock off Pacers
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. (AP) Los Angeles Lakers guard Lonzo Ball has undergone arthroscopic surgery on his left knee.
The team said the procedure on Tuesday was successful and Ball is expected to be fully recovered by the start of training camp in September.
Ball averaged 10.2 points, 6.9 rebounds and 7.2 assists in 52 games as a rookie last season.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated July 17, 2018