Lakers' Ball has surgery on left knee, to be ready by camp
- Grizzlies willing to trade Conley, Gasol
- Harden taking high-scoring show to MSG
- Celtics' Irving, Horford out vs. Cavs
- Nuggets hope to snap 7-game skid at Jazz
- George, Westbrook lead OKC past Blazers
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. (AP) Los Angeles Lakers guard Lonzo Ball has undergone arthroscopic surgery on his left knee.
The team said the procedure on Tuesday was successful and Ball is expected to be fully recovered by the start of training camp in September.
Ball averaged 10.2 points, 6.9 rebounds and 7.2 assists in 52 games as a rookie last season.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated July 17, 2018