Pistons say Kennard to continue rehab for 2 more weeks
- Jordan: Monk tap on head 'only love'
- Raptors rout Warriors without Leonard
- Irving stars in OT, Celts win 6th in row
- Oladipo returns as Pacers push run to 5
- Mavs beat Hawks as home streak hits 11
DETROIT (AP) The Detroit Pistons say injured guard Luke Kennard will continue his rehab for two more weeks while working his way back toward basketball activity.
The Pistons updated Kennard's status Tuesday. He injured his right shoulder in an Oct. 25 game against Cleveland.
Bernard Condevaux, the team's medical director, said Kennard was recently re-examined by team doctors, and the medical staff is pleased with how the shoulder has responded to treatment.
The Pistons took Kennard in the first round of the 2017 draft out of Duke. He averaged 7.6 points per game as a rookie.
Detroit plays at Toronto on Wednesday night.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated November 13, 2018