Maple Leafs acquire goalie Pickard from Golden Knights
- Sens' Anderson shuts out Habs outdoors
- Landeskog nets 3, but Tampa's run hits 7
- Flyers top Stars in OT, win sixth in row
- Blues' Hutton has 48 saves, blanks Jets
- Ovechkin completes Caps' comeback in OT
TORONTO (AP) The Toronto Maple Leafs acquired goalie Calvin Pickard from the Vegas Golden Knights on Friday for forward Tobias Lindberg and a sixth-round pick next year.
The Maple Leafs assigned Pickard to the American Hockey League's Toronto Marlies.
The 25-year-old Pickard was 15-31-2 with a 2.98 goals-against average in 50 games last season for Colorado, and was selected by the Golden Knights in the expansion draft, Pickard was waived Thursday, two days after Vegas clamed goalie Malcolm Subban off waivers from the Boston Bruins.
The 22-year-old Lindberg has two assists in six career NHL games. He had six goals and 10 assists in 44 games for the Marlies last season. Vegas assigned the Swede to the AHL's Chicago Wolves.
Updated October 6, 2017