Jets acquire veteran forward Paul Stastny from Blues
- Sabres' Sheary may miss start of season
- Oilers sign D Nurse to 2-year contract
- Tavares leads Leafs with 2 goals, assist
- Lundqvist excited for Rangers' rebuild
- Barkov takes over as captain of Panthers
WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) The Winnipeg Jets acquired forward Paul Stastny from the St. Louis Blues on Monday for forward Erik Foley and two draft picks.
Winnipeg also sent a 2018 first-round pick and conditional fourth-round 2020 selection to the Blues.
Stastny, 32, had 12 goals and 28 assists in 63 games this season with St. Louis. He's the son of Hockey Hall of Famer Peter Stastny.
Stastny joins a Winnipeg team that's second in the Central Division, two points behind the Nashville Predators.
More NHL hockey: https://apnews.com/tag/NHLhockey
Updated February 26, 2018