Left wing Elie signs $735,000 deal to stay with Dallas Stars
- Blues fire Yeo after 2-0 loss to Kings
- Eichel's OT goal pushes Sabres' run to 6
- Laine's hat trick puts Jets over Canucks
- Johansen, Rinne lead Preds by Lightning
- Hoffman's streak hits 16 as Panthers win
FRISCO, Texas (AP) Left wing Remi Elie has signed a $735,000 contract to stay with the Dallas Stars.
The one-year deal with the restricted free agent was announced by the team on Tuesday.
Elie had six goals and eight assists in 72 games last season for the Stars. He added two goals and seven assists in 19 AHL playoff games with the Texas Stars.
Dallas selected the 23-year-old Elie in the second round, 40th overall, in the 2013 NHL draft.
More AP NHL: https://apnews.com/tag/NHLhockey
Updated July 3, 2018