Predators sign forward Ryan Hartman to one-year deal
- Blue Jackets D Jones leaves with injury
- Defending champion Caps seeking repeat
- Knights hope to build on unlikely debut
- Pens hope long summer equals fast start
- Talented Lightning embracing lofty goals
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) The Nashville Predators have signed restricted free-agent forward Ryan Hartman to a one-year contract worth $875,000.
Predators general manager David Poile announced the deal Monday.
The Predators acquired Hartman in a Feb. 26 trade with the Chicago Blackhawks. Hartman had a combined 11 goals and 20 assists in 78 regular-season games with the Blackhawks and Predators in 2017-18.
Hartman, 23, also had two goals and an assist in nine playoff games with the Predators.
For more AP NHL coverage: https://apnews.com/tag/NHLhockey
Updated July 16, 2018