Golden Knights sign Tuch to $33.25 million, 7-year extension
- Sabres rally past Wild, win streak now 5
- Lundqvist passes Plante in Rangers' win
- Atkinson nets 3, Jackets top 'Canes 4-1
- Jarnkrok hat trick puts Preds over Kings
- Karlsson nets 1st, Dell beats Blues 4-0
LAS VEGAS (AP) The Vegas Golden Knights have signed forward Alex Tuch to a $33.25 million, seven-year extension with an annual salary cap hit of $4.75 million.
General manager George McPhee announced the contract Friday, which ties defenseman Shea Theodore's seven-year deal for the longest the Golden Knights have given out. Tuch is now signed through the 2025-26 season.
The 22-year-old had 37 points on 15 goals and 22 assists last season. Tuch had 10 points on six goals and four assists in 20 playoff games as Vegas reached the Stanley Cup Final in its inaugural season.
Tuch is currently out with a lower-body injury and hasn't played yet this season.
More AP NHL: https://apnews.com/tag/NHL and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated October 19, 2018